Turn off responsive feature of the default theme in OpenCart 2
As we know that OpenCart 2 came with the default theme which displays responsively in all devices. It is very good news for us because many people are using mobile to view your stores.
But in some cases, you don’t need responsive feature for your store, just display it the same in all devices. To do that, viethemes has just created a extension Turn off Responsive Feature.
You can see it in action here:
If you like the extension, you can buy it on opencart.com: Turn off Responsive Feature.
- Extensions (6)
- Free Extensions (5)
- OpenCart 2 (14)
- Premium Extensions (3)
- Tips & Tricks (14)
- Tutorials (11)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Customize style of your theme with Visual Theme Editor completely
- How to change number of products in one row in the category page
- How to change language from a url link in OpenCart 2
- How to increase number of categories in autocomplete box
- How to display module on all layouts in OpenCart 2