How to increase number of categories in autocomplete box
In this post, we will continue to improve OpenCart 2 with a small trick. Did you encounter a case when you want to select categories for product but the autocomplete box only shows 5 categories like the image below?
We will show you how to increase the number of categories in the autocomplete box. It is a easy step.
You can go to file admin/controller/catalog/category.php, find
'limit' => 5
and change 5 to number of categories you want to display.
'limit' => 10
- Extensions (6)
- Free Extensions (5)
- OpenCart 2 (14)
- Premium Extensions (3)
- Tips & Tricks (14)
- Tutorials (11)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Customize style of your theme with Visual Theme Editor completely
- How to change number of products in one row in the category page
- How to change language from a url link in OpenCart 2
- How to increase number of categories in autocomplete box
- How to display module on all layouts in OpenCart 2