How to fix error SyntaxError Unexpected end of input OK when editing order in OpenCart 2
Recent days I have encountered many reports about the error SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input OK when editing order in OpenCart 2. The error looks like as image below:
In this post, I will show how to fix that probllem. You can follow steps below:
1. Disable the Maintenance Mode in admin > System > Stores > Your store > tab Server.
2. Go to Admin > System > Users > API > Create new API account.
3. Go to Admin > System > Settings > Edit your store > Select tab Option > Checkout section > set API User to the created account.
4. Try to edit order again, you will see the problem is fixed.
NOTE THAT: In some specific hostings, they cause this problem too. If you follow the steps above, the problem still occurs, you can contact me via the Contact Page. I will help you to fix it.
- Extensions (6)
- Free Extensions (5)
- OpenCart 2 (14)
- Premium Extensions (3)
- Tips & Tricks (14)
- Tutorials (11)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Customize style of your theme with Visual Theme Editor completely
- How to change number of products in one row in the category page
- How to change language from a url link in OpenCart 2
- How to increase number of categories in autocomplete box
- How to display module on all layouts in OpenCart 2