How to display module on all layouts in OpenCart 2
OpenCart 2 has new layout system. It allows you to display modules in layout easier. But it has a weakness.
If you want to display module, the Category module for example, in all pages, you have to edit each layout and add module to them.
It is time-consuming. To solve it, viethemes has just create a extension All Layouts. It allows to add module in one layout to show in all pages.
You can see the extension in details on OpenCat.com: All Layout by viethemes.
If you have any question about the extension, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com.
- Extensions (6)
- Free Extensions (5)
- OpenCart 2 (14)
- Premium Extensions (3)
- Tips & Tricks (14)
- Tutorials (11)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Customize style of your theme with Visual Theme Editor completely
- How to change number of products in one row in the category page
- How to change language from a url link in OpenCart 2
- How to increase number of categories in autocomplete box
- How to display module on all layouts in OpenCart 2