Sometimes you want to make some changes for the default theme of OpenCart 2. For example you wan to change the blue color of the top menu to red. You have to edit the stylesheet.css file and add code below at the end of the file:
The change is done easily. But note that when you upgrade OpenCart. The change will be lost because the stylesheet file is overridden with new file of new version of OpenCart.
You have to change the new stylesheet.css file again. This task is very timeconsuming.
Hope they are useful for your store.
- Extensions (6)
- Free Extensions (5)
- OpenCart 2 (14)
- Premium Extensions (3)
- Tips & Tricks (14)
- Tutorials (11)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Customize style of your theme with Visual Theme Editor completely
- How to change number of products in one row in the category page
- How to change language from a url link in OpenCart 2
- How to increase number of categories in autocomplete box
- How to display module on all layouts in OpenCart 2